Inovalon, a national provider of healthcare data abstraction and chart review services, is currently recruiting a dynamic individual to join the management team within the Operations Department with direct responsibility to coordinate the execution of its clinical abstraction projects. The Operations Manager will lead the communication between team members, identify and lead resolution of issues for internal and external stakeholders, serve as a product line expert, and support the development and implementation of operational policies, procedures, and strategies to enhance efficiency.
· Provide actionable insight based on clear understanding of business objectives in conjunction with Quality Managers to meet project deadlines while maximizing client value;
· Oversee and direct execution of the service delivery process across all Company product lines, track project from activation to completion, interpret data and recommend action on a variety of analyses, and review daily reports related to completion percentages, project priorities and deficiencies;
· Display a flexible and creative approach to problem-solving; suggest innovative ways to improve operations and processes;
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects on time and within budget (i.e. overtime, travel, recruiting, etc.);
· Effectively communicate project targets and strategies to direct reports on a regular basis;
· Develop and implement operational policies, procedures, and strategies which enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction (i.e. update current SOP’s, policies, procedures to align with business requirements);
· Provide active assistance in resolution of customer questions and service issues escalated by Client Services Managers or other personnel; build rapport with client service teams and attend client calls to provide operational support and act as the operational liaison between the operational staff and other functional areas such as HR, Finance, IT and specialty teams;
· Lead daily communication between Lead Review Specialists and support allocation of Inovalon staff resources in coordination with Workforce Planning; collaborate with Workforce Planning and Development Team to ensure proper hiring and training of operational staff;
· Manage appropriate quarterly promotion pay adjustment process, i.e. submit forms, update Ultipro with promotion/pay raises and supervisor changes, and oversee mid-year and year-end review processes;
· Work in conjunction with Leads regarding associate disciplinary action, Developmental Action Plans, Performance Improvement Plans, and Security/HIPAA violations;
· Provide leadership, coaching, and guidance on a continuous basis to direct reports
· Leverage innovation in the Operations Department, i.e. attend team meetings, stimulate creative thinking, brainstorm to generate new ideas, foster open communication; and
· Identify and lead resolution of technical and non-technical problems which arise during the MRR.
· 3-5 years' management experience, preferably in a call center management environment;
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook;
· Project management experience preferred, PMP a plus
· Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills to resolve issues within Operations;
· Professionally skilled in verbal and written communication; and
· Meticulous organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and make sound decisions in a timely and independent manner; and
· Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business Administration.
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.