- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Software/Computer Engineering, or related field of study.
- Master’s degree plus at least two years of related professional experience in creating, coding, and delivering custom data visualizations, or five years of related professional experience if in possession of a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Functional knowledge of cloud computing and online business models required.
- Familiarity with data science and a high-level understanding of the machine learning models typically used in business scenarios and demonstrated understanding of information systems system architecture, data management processes, and data quality assurance also required.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business priorities and strategies into actionable, measurable plans
- Use expertise and tools, including immersed visualization, distributed computing, object-oriented programming, scalable parallel computing, and visualization solutions.
- Must also possess experience in writing SQL queries, SQL, SQL Server, and SSRS, quantitative and statistical data analysis and modeling, interactive reporting, database systems, operations research methodology, decision and logic design, root cause analysis, computer networks, data structures, programming languages, Microsoft technologies (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio).
- Experience with data visualization libraries, and R and related packages also required.
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.