- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software/Computer Engineering or a related field of study required;
- Master’s degree plus at least two years of related professional experience (or five years of related professional experience if in possession of a relevant Bachelor’s degree) with quantitative and statistical data analytics, data analysis, business intelligence analytics, systems analysis and design, interactive reporting, data visualization/modeling, data science, and/or database systems;
- Demonstrable knowledge of statistical/quantitative analyses and/or data mining using tools (e.g. SPSS, SAS, Stata, and/or Minitab;
- Expertise with complex data management and visualization tools/languages including SQL (including writing complex SQL queries), Tableau, C, COBOL; and relational database technology (MS SQL Server 2008, Team Foundation Server, and Balsamiq mockups);
- Experience with Software Process and Big Data techniques (Hadoop, Spark, etc.); Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Visio; and
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Software Development Methodology.
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.