- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related quantitative field of study plus two-to-four years of experience with SAN infrastructure management, enterprise storage and data warehouse platforms, and cutting-edge technologies involving grid, auto-tiering, heterogeneous disk pooling, and high performance storage arrays is required.
- Ability to work across teams and disciplines to see complex problems from initiation to resolution;
- Troubleshooter with a highly developed ability to resolve difficult problems with salable and maintainable solutions;
- Detail oriented with thorough systems documentation and reporting skills;
- Experience with virtualization, Microsoft, Linux, IBM, EMC, Cisco SAN and replication technologies required;
- Knowledge of existing industry standards, technologies and operational norms across both storage and systems technologies, in depth knowledge of networking technologies a plus;
- Experience with HPCC/Hadoop clusters and storage requirements a plus; and
- Extensive scripting experience not required, but strongly desired.
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.