- Minimum 10 years of experience in employee and executive compensation management, ideally in large, diverse public companies with merger and acquisition activity.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities in developing and maintaining compensation structures and salary ranges.
- Strong analytical acumen
- Key competencies include collaborative and consultative skills and the ability to effectively influence and gain critical buy-in of the C-Suite and other leaders in the organizations;
- Strong process and project-management skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, re-prioritize or problem-solve as needed and ensure accurate delivery of product
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Proven experience leveraging Market Survey software and benchmarking data /tools;
- Proficient in HRIS systems, preferably ORACLE;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, along with strong problem solving skills; and
- CCP Certification Preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant equivalent required;
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Sedentary work ( i.e. sitting for long periods of time) Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force ;
- Frequently or constantly to lift, carry push, pull or otherwise move objects and repetitive motions;
- Subject to inside environmental conditions; and
Travel for this position will include less than 5% locally usually for training purposes
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.