- 8+ years of experience managing mid-to large-scale infrastructure and software development projects with customers;
- Experience managing complex software system integrations and conversions with client and 3rd party systems
- Strong leadership skills; steward change though the department as necessary focusing on a collaborative approach and buy-in with the constituents;
- Proven ability to initiate and drive projects through to completion;
- Proven success in delivering projects in a matrix resource organization;
- Confidence and ability to influence clients, team members and business partners toward common goals;
- Must possess superior oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables;
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, plan work and execute projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to interface comfortably with the senior leaders to develop an understanding of needs. Must be responsive, action-oriented and able to build trust with various stakeholders;
- Project Management skills: project initiation, project plan creation, resource allocation, time/schedule management, risk management, budget tracking, prioritization, status
- Detail oriented with a high sense of accountability;
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), and Team Foundation Server (TFS) preferred;
- Proficient ability with MS Project, Excel and Visio;
- Strong interest in and aptitude for understanding both the business and technical specifics of healthcare;
- Experience in a medium to large-size company and pharmacy/healthcare related business experience preferred.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent is required; and
- Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI) or equivalent experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Sedentary work ( i.e. sitting for long periods of time) Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force
- Frequently or constantly to lift, carry push, pull or otherwise move objects and repetitive motions
- Subject to inside environmental conditions
- May include up to 40% travel for onsite client meetings (currently suspended)
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.